Becoming a member of the YMCA of the Rockies means becoming part of our family. Reunite and bond with your family and strengthen relationships while creating adventure-filled memories at either Estes Park Center, Snow Mountain Ranch or Camp Chief Ouray.Membership is NOT required to stay at YMCA of the Rockies, but if you would like to become a member, you receive $15/night off your lodge or cabin rental and you will have the opportunity to reserve a cabin at one of our locations before we begin accepting reservations from the general public.
Cost of membership:
Membership includes you, a spouse/partner, any dependent children you have, and any related family members living in your household.
- 1-year membership – $250
- 3-year membership – $600
The membership fee is not a tax-deductible donation.
Membership benefits include:
- Advance reservation priority for one family cabin (includes 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom cabins) at Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch (Please note, a membership does not guarantee a reservation since all reservations are processed based upon year of membership application).
- Access to all recreational and program facilities at both locations including the Nordic Center at Snow Mountain Ranch.
- A $15 per night lodging discount on rates at both locations.
- Discounts on registration fees for your child or teen to attend Camp Chief Ouray – a traditional week-long summer camp for ages 7-17.
- Discounts at both general stores and family weekend packages at both locations.
- Shared connection and sense of belonging to the Y community, providing more than 100 years of service
As part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the safety of our members, guests, program participants, staff, and volunteers, YMCA of the Rockies screens all members age 18 and over through the National Sex Offender Registry.
Page 1 of 3: Membership Application
If you have questions, contact the Membership Office at 970-586-3341, ext. 6014
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org