Becoming a member of the YMCA of the Rockies means becoming part of our family. Reunite and bond with your family and strengthen relationships while creating adventure-filled memories at either Estes Park Center, Snow Mountain Ranch or Camp Chief Ouray.
Membership is NOT required to stay at YMCA of the Rockies, but if you would like to become a member, you receive $15/night off your lodge or cabin rental and you will have the opportunity to reserve a cabin at one of our locations before we begin accepting reservations from the general public. View a detailed list of membership benefits here. Membership benefits include:
- Advance reservation priority for one family cabin (includes 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom cabins) at Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch (Please note, a membership does not guarantee a reservation since all reservations are processed based upon year of membership application).
- Access to all recreational and program facilities at both locations including the Nordic Center at Snow Mountain Ranch.
- A $15 per night lodging discount on rates at both locations.
- Discounts on registration fees for your child or teen to attend Camp Chief Ouray – a traditional week-long summer camp for ages 7-17.
- Discounts at both general stores and family weekend packages at both locations.
- Limited access to other YMCA facilities through the AWAY program (Please check with your local YMCA for their policies pertaining to the AWAY program).
Family membership includes you, a spouse and any dependent children you have. A one-year membership to YMCA of the Rockies is $250 and a three year membership is $600. The membership fee is not a tax-deductible donation.
Renew your Membership or Sign up today!
Please note that we recently changed our online processing system and are aware there is currently no place to enter your member number. We are able to link your membership on the back end. Please be assured we know if you are renewing rather than purchasing a new membership.
MEMBER VACATION REQUEST FORM
You may download the form to your computer to fill it out; we do not recommend filling out the form in your browser window, as some browsers will not save your information.
You may email the completed form, or print it out and mail/fax to our reservations office (addresses and fax number are on the form).
Vacation request forms are due by September 15, 2016. Questions about your membership? Call 888-574-9622.